SALFORD QUAYS - 11th floor apartment with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large balcony and allocated parking £1200 pcm Includes TV LET AGREED
Available to let from mid-July is this superb two bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury apartment with allocated parking at the prestigious NV Buildings on the Salford Quays waterfront . With a fabulous light and airy, spacious interior, this apartment offers great contemporary living. Situated on the 11th floor, with floor to ceiling windows and direct access to the 30 ft decked balcony, this is ideal to take full advantage of the magnificent and far-reaching views. Adjacent to the Media City UK development, this property is ideally situated in this dynamic and attractive area. An allocated parking space is an additional bonus.
This property has full wet electric central heating which operates on an economy 10 tariff.
Furnished in a contemporary style, the accommodation comprises:
- Open-plan living space with fully fitted Johnson & Johnson kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, fan oven, hob and microwave oven. Dining and seating areas - several DWELL items . Superb tv is included.
- Master bedroom suite including dressing area with fitted wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom featuring a magnificent walk-in glass shower.
- Second large double bedroom with DWELL white gloss wardrobe and drawers
- Main bathroom - fully fitted and with luxurious deep bath and shower, basin in oak unit and w.c. Fitments are by Vileroy Boch and Hans Grohe.
- Utility cupboard with economy 10 boiler and washer/dryer.
The site benefits from 24 hour concierge, electric gates, intercom and cctv. There is pedestrian access to the waterside walkway and Detroit Bridge.
Commuting couldn't be easier with the metrolink tram service to Manchester City Centre/Piccadilly Station which is just a couple of minutes walk from NV Buildings (or change at Cornbrook for access to Altrincham/Bury/Chorlton /Airport lines), also with easy access to the motorway network including M602, M60, M62 for links to Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, the Lakes etc. There are also handy bus links to the Quays.
Salford Quays offers a tranquil, relaxing setting, with a network of tree-lined waterside walkways, interesting bridges, stunning architecture, sculpture trails and heritage features. Superb amenities are just a few minutes walk away, including the Lowry Retail Outlet, bars, restaurants, cultural venues such as the Lowry Theatre and Arts Centre, sporting venues such as local health clubs, Man Utd football stadium, North West Watersports Centre etc. The Media City UK site has magnificent landscaped areas and wide open spaces to be used in a variety of ways. Booths, Sovereign Supermarket and Tesco Express are within walking distance for everyday needs and Regent Road and White City are very useful shopping facilities, just a short drive away.